UsedPanasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Video Optimized for Micro Four Thirds
- Circular aperture diaphragm, durable metal mounting and multi-coated lens elements
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- The new lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom. The filter size is 62mm.
- Panasonic’s Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake
- The new lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system
Out of stock
MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) – Panasonic’s advanced hand-shake correction technology
4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for superb optical performance
An inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate Contrast AF system
Continuous AF/AE function that supports for both photos and videos
Circular aperture diaphragm
Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
Durable metal mount
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.