UsedArsat 35mm F2.8 PCS N/MF
- Glass of lens: multicoated
- Focal length: 35mm
- Focusing scale: 0.3 m to infinity
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.3 m
- Aperture scale: f2.8/4/5.6/8/11/16/22
- Shift: 11mm
- Lens rotate: 360o
- Camera mount: Nikon
Out of stock
- The Multicoated PCS ARSAT 2.8/35mm Shift lens with 11 mm shift and with 360o rotating plate capabilities enable the correction of perspective distortion necessary in interior and exterior architectural, landscape and product photography.
This lens’s superb multicoated optics allow you take sharp, contrasty, colour perfect pictures. Of course, it has manual aperture control. The lens can be shifted 11mm from its normal position. The direction of the shift can be changed 360o.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.