Used Vu Filters 95mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizing Filter
- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- HiVu Polarization Optics
- Flat Wave Coating
- White Balanced Multi-Coating
- UV Rejection Coating
- Integrated Optik Lock
- Black Edge Coated Glass
- Optical Glass, Slim Aluminum Ring
Out of stock
Useful for minimizing reflections and glare and enhancing the overall color and tonal saturation is the 95mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizing Filter from Vu Filters. Utilizing HiVu Polarization Optics with a high light transmission it filters out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, resulting in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera’s autofocus and auto exposure functions.
Further enhancing image quality is a White Balanced Multi-Coating that ensures that there is little to no color shift. Also, a Flat Wave Coating makes the filter’s front surface exceptionally smooth for easier cleaning and maintenance. There is also a UV Rejection Coating that reduces UV reflections and ghosting.
This filter is hand crafted and individually inspected for ensuring quality and uses impact resistant Ultra-White Schott glass for maximum performance. The glass edge is black to prevent internal reflections and helps seals the edge. Also, the black anodized CNC aluminum filter frame has Integrated Optik Lock technology that seals the front of the lens from the environment for additional protection and the ring is ultra-slim to limit any vignetting possible on ultra-wide angle lenses.
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Optical glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality with high contrast and color fidelity.
- Slim aluminum ring limits possible vignetting when using the filter on ultra-wide angle lenses.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.