Used Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Full-Frame S/AF
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Out of stock
The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens is a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that features a constant f/4 maximum aperture to support consistent performance in regard to exposure settings and focus placement throughout the zoom range. Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens’ use in tough environmental conditions.
- The mid-range zoom 24-70mm lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Five aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Tessar concept enables the lens design to be compact while maintaining high image quality and sharpness.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.