Used Tokina 12-28mm f/4.0 AT-X Pro DX Lens Nikon/AF
- Fits Nikon DX Cameras
- 18-42mm Equivalency in 35mm Format
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- Silent Drive-Module AF Motor
- AF/MF Clutch Mechanism
- Molded Glass Aspherical Lens Elements
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Glass
Out of stock
The 12-28mm f/4.0 AT-X Pro DX Lens for Nikon from Tokina is a wide-angle to standard length zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/4.0. It is compatible with Nikon DX cameras and provides a 35mm focal length equivalency of 18-42mm. This compact lens features a one-touch AF/MF clutch operation to switch back and forth between auto and manual focus, for manual focus slide the focus ring back and for autofocus allow to the ring to rest in the forward position. A newly designed GMR (magnetic precision) AF sensor is mounted close to the AF motor and provides fast, accurate AF. The lens’ SD-M (Silent Drive-Module) means that autofocus responds smoothly and silently, which is ideal when shooting HD video.
The use of SD glass (ultra-low dispersion glass), which emulate fluorite glass in performance, aims to eliminate chromatic aberration and aspherical lens elements in both the front and rear lens groups correct distortion and also helps to minimize aberrations for sharp imaging throughout the zoom range.
- Wide-angle to standard length zoom provides 35mm focal range equivalency of 18-42mm
- An AF/MF clutch mechanism provides one-touch control when switching between auto and manual focus.
- A GMR (magnetic precision) sensor offers fast, accurate autofocus and the SD-M (Silent Drive-Module) means that the AF motor is virtually silent, which is important when shooting HD video.
- Ultra-low dispersion glass and aspherical lens elements minimize distortion and aberrations for sharply rendered images throughout the zoom range
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.