Used Tiffin 77mm Graduated 0.6 ND Digital HT Filter
- 2 Stop Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Digital HT Multi-Coating
- Low-Profile Titanium Filter Ring
- ColorCore Technology
Out of stock
he Tiffen 77mm Graduated 0.6 ND Digital HT Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a feathered line between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. This filter also features a rotating filter ring for flexibility when placing the density over specific areas of the scene.
The Digital HT coating is a high transmission multi-coating that surpasses military specifications for hardness and durability. This optical purity combined with high scratch-resistance results in an easy-to-clean filter with superb imaging quality. They also feature low-profile titanium filter rings for increased strength and vignetting reduction.
- 0.6 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Feathered edge is neither soft nor hard, providing a natural-appearing taper between the density and clear areas of the filter.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- Rotating filter ring allows more control over placement of density in the image.
- Digital HT multi-coating provides increased strength, durability, and optical clarity for greater light transmission and protection against scratches.
- Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.