Used Tenba Cineluxe Roller 21
- Wheeled Bag for Pro/Cine/ENG Rigs
- Fits Camera, Matte Box, and Accessories
- Quick-Access, “Doctor Bag”-Style Opening
- Maintains Footprint When Opened
- Shock-Absorbing, User-Replaceable Wheels
- Water-Repellent Nylon Exterior
- Coated Water and Abrasion-Resistant Base
- 2 Dividers, 2 Wraps, Lens Pillow, Pouch
- Full-Length Pocket on the Front
- Carry-On Friendly 14 x 21 x 11″ Exterior
1 in stock
The Cineluxe Roller 21 from Tenba is a wheeled bag designed to fit and protect professional camcorders, cine cameras, and ENG rigs with a matte box and other accessories. It features a “doctor bag”-style opening down the middle that allows for easy access to all the stored gear, letting the bag maintain its footprint when opened— instead of as much as doubling in size.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 has shock-absorbing wheels that allow for smooth motion, and the wheels are replaceable so you can plan on keeping the bag for a longer time. The exterior of the bag is made of water-repellent nylon, and the base is water-resistant and abrasion-resistant. The base is also TPU-coated and can easily be wiped after contact with wet and dirty surfaces.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 comes with two rigid and flexible Flex-Core dividers (which have an aluminum sheet in them), as well as soft-padded wraps for protecting your lenses, a lens pillow, and a camera security strap. A zippered pouch for storing accessories is included, and there’s also a full-length pocket on the front of the bag for shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories.
The Cineluxe Roller 21 offers an extending handle for rolling the bag on its wheels, and additionally has handles both on top for carrying the bag in vertical orientation, and on the side for carrying it in a horizontal position.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening
- An extra-wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper running down the middle. The camera can be stored with a baseplate, microphone, and/or matte box attached.
- Flex-Core Dividers
- The interior dividers are made with aluminum reinforcement. They’re rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch & Wraps
- The bag features a zippered pouch and comes with soft-padded wraps for your gear. These protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.
- Small Footprint
- The doctor bag opening ensures the bag never takes up more space when it’s open than closed — this is ideal for working in tight spaces. The Cineluxe Roller 21 maintains its size. The flap or cover doesn’t double the footprint when the bag is opened.
- Durability & Weather Resistance
- The Cineluxe Roller 21 features a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, ripstop nylon interior, seat belt-grade webbing, YKK zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- International Airline Carry-On Compatible
- Meets most international airline carry-on regulations.
- Shock-Absorbing Wheels
- Specially developed wheels provide a super smooth ride and are user replaceable.
- Shotgun Mic/Accessory Pocket
- A full-length pocket on the front holds shotgun mics, matte box flags, batteries, and other accessories.
- Leather-Trimmed Handle
- A padded top handle is comfortable to use even when the bag is fully loaded. It is trimmed with genuine leather for improved grip.
- Increased Interior Depth
- A molded EVA interior conserves an inch of depth normally lost to bars of an extending handle. The center channel is a perfect fit for camera baseplates. Removable padded inserts fill all deeper spots to create a flat floor inside.
- Rigid Protective Shell
- Anodized aluminum bars work together with an internal structure to ensure protection on all sides.
- Lens Pillow & Security Strap
- An included foam lens pillow and camera security strap provide extra stabilization and are easily movable.
- Body Armor Base Panel
- A TPU-coated water and abrasion-resistant base protects the bag from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- 1680-denier ballistic nylon with a durable water-repellent coating, seat belt-grade webbing, and TPU-coated waterproof bottom panel.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon, and soft brushed tricot.
- YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, contoured zipper pulls, and anodized aluminum opening frame.
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.