Used Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom LensCanon/AF
- 70-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor
- Advanced Vibration Compensation
- Extra Low Dispersion Element
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Compact Design
Out of stock
The Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Zoom Lens for Canon is a high-speed standard to telephoto zoom lens with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Designed for full-size SLR and DSLR cameras, it offers superior image quality accentuated by advanced Vibration Compensation (image stabilization) and an Ultrasonic Silent Drive Motor for quiet, smooth and precise autofocus.
A new optical design for this popular focal length zoom delivers high contrast and high resolution throughout the zoom range and one Extra-low Dispersion element with four Low Dispersion elements minimize chromatic aberrations. A circular diaphragm that retains its round shape even when taken down two stops from f/2.8 offers expressive background blurring.
A compact build with large focus and zoom rings and a moisture resistant construction, this lens comes with a removable tripod collar and a petal-type lens hood.
- Vibration Compensation
- VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron’s proprietary image stabilization mechanism which reduces the effects of camera shake to deliver sharp images in low light and at slower shutter speeds. It is a newly developed three coil system that employs a lighter moving coil mechanism which contributes to its improved performance and overall compact design.
- Ultrasonic Motor
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) Motor is the power for a fast and quiet autofocus drive that works in harmony with continuous manual focus mechanism.
- XLD and LD Optics
- One special XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) and four LD (Low Dispersion) elements minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Multi-layer Coating
- Tamron’s advanced multi-layer coating technology dramatically improves lens performance by reducing flare and ghosting for crisper, clearer images.
- Moisture Resistant
- Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Compact Design
- Improvements in the lens’ Vibration Compensation system and a new overall design keep this 70-200mm lens slightly smaller than others in its class. Diameter is 3.37″(85.8mm) and length is 7.4″ (188 mm).
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.