Used Tamron 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Di-II LD Aspherical IF Macro Nikon/AF
- The Tamron AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II LD Aspherical (IF) lens is a great addition to any photographers camera bag
- This extreme zoom lens has it all, it features aspherical elements for the ultimate in sharpness and contrast
- With 13.9X zooming capabilities, this is it if you want only one lens to carry due to it’s wide angle
- Designed specifically for the APS sensors of todays digital cameras, this lens will deliver spectacular results
- Includes a Built In Motor for fast accurate focusing
Out of stock
The Tamron AF 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 Di-II LD Aspherical IF Macro Lens is a lightweight, compact and ultra high power zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras with APS-C sized imager sensors. The focal length of this lens is equivalent to approx. 29-400mm in 35mm format. This lens offers an extreme zoom ratio of 13.9X, and is designed as the everyday “all-in-one” lens for digital SLR cameras, covering wideangle to long telephoto.
The lens uses an optical system specially designed for digital SLR cameras. This resulted in the sufficient compensation of aberrations, including astigmatism, compactness, thanks to downsizing of the first group, a high zoom power, and optimum optical quality.
Note: Not compatible with 35mm or digital cameras with image sensor larger than APS-C size
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.