Used Tamrac 3385 Aero Speed Pack 85
- Dual Access Photo/Laptop Backpack is ideal for the photographer who prefers the comfort of a backpack
- Holds and protects a DSLR with a grip and lens attached (including most 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses), 2-3 additional lenses
- Dual Access System allows fast access to camera gear through a side door while the pack is worn over one shoulder
- In addition to the completely foam-padded bottom photo compartment, the Aero Speed Pack 85 has a large top compartment.
- Inside the side door, accessory pockets hold memory cards and lens caps
Out of stock
Tamrac’s Speed Pack 85 Dual Access Photo/Laptop Backpack is the perfect carrying solution for the photographer who prefers the comfort of a backpack, but doesn’t want to sacrifice the ability to quickly and easily access photo gear. To accomplish this, Tamrac developed an innovative Dual Access System that allows fast access through the side door when the pack is worn over one shoulder. Like a traditional photo backpack, equipment can also be accessed through the front panel with the pack is removed. This versatile backpack holds and protects a DSLR with a grip and lens attached (including most 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lenses), 2-3 additional lenses and accessories. A separate, foam-padded laptop compartment holds most 17-Inch screen laptops. For weather protection, the side door is equipped with a water-resistant zipper while the front panel has a weather flap. Inside the side door, accessory pockets hold memory cards, lens caps and other accessories. In addition to the completely foam padded bottom compartment, the pack has a large top compartment perfect for personal items, such as a lunch or light jacket. An elasticized mesh side pocket provides convenient access to a water bottle. The pack features a carrying handle and a comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness contoured to distribute the weight of the camera gear across the shoulders. Two lash tabs on the bottom allow a tripod to be carried (requires accessory straps, Model S-113, sold separately).
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.