Used Sunpak FP38 Flat Panel Flash
- Guide No. 38′ (11 m) @ ISO 100
- Provides Broad, Even Lighting
Out of stock
- Built-in slave “sees” the light from other flashes, and triggers instantaneously.
- Flat panel design provides soft light in the fraction of the space of a conventional flash with softbox.
- The FP-38 is less than 1 inch thick and only weighs 9.88 ounces.
- Two FP-38 units can be mounted together on one hot shoe bracket and can be simultaneously fired with the built-in slave feature.
- The FP-38 can be mounted in vertically or horizontally.
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.