Used Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens Full-Frame S/AF
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
- Aspherical, ED and Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Sliding Focus Ring for AF/MF Selection
- Focus Hold Button; Focus Range Limiter
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″
Out of stock
Get up close and personal with the 1:1 magnification ratio of the full-frame compatible FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens for Sony’s E-mount cameras. As a G series lens, it perfectly balances sharpness and bokeh through the use of various specialized elements, this ensures highly detailed images, with smooth out-of-focus areas, and an absolute minimum of aberrations. The lens also boasts a fast f/2.8 aperture for controlling depth of field and working in less-than-ideal light as well as a Nano AR coating that help eliminate ghosting and flare.
Critical to macro is accurate focusing, which is assisted by the speedy Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor present in the 90mm lens. Users also have direct access to a focus hold button and focus range limiter for further optimizing the lens’ performance in certain situations. On top of this, the focusing ring slides for immediate switching between manual and auto focusing. And, the lens has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for compensating for camera shake at all focusing distances.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this telephoto macro can also be used on APS-C systems where it provides a 135mm equivalent focal length.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with an 11″ minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. A focusing distance and magnification scale is also printed on the top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- A Direct Drive SSM system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An internal focus design further enhances usability by improving AF speed and ensuring that the overall length of the lens does not change during use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between 11-19.7″, 19.7″-infinity, or full, and a focus hold button is also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- This lens’ focusing ring can be slid forwards and backwards to quickly shift from manual to autofocus modes, and vice versa.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.