Used Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD Sensor
- BIONZ R Image Processor
- 63x Optical Zoom 24.5-1550mm Equiv.
- 3″ Clear Photo 460k-Dot LCD & Viewfinder
- 720p HD Movie Mode
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 360˚ Sweep Panorama
- Easy Mode For Simple Camera Menu
- Intelligent Auto & Smile Shutter
- Picture Effect & Party Mode
1 in stock
The black Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot camera featuring a 20.1 MP 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD image sensor for producing high resolution still imagery and HD 720p video. This sensor is benefited by the inclusion of a long-reaching 35x optical zoom lens, giving a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm. For shooting in low-light conditions and when working at greater zoom magnifications, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is available to counter the effects of camera shake.
For monitoring and playback of images, as well as navigating the menu system, a 3.0″ 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD is available and offers five brightness steps to aid in viewing in bright conditions. There are also a host of camera effects to further refine the appearance of your imagery including Picture Effects, Beauty Effects, Face Detection, 360° Sweep Panorama, and iAuto mode. Additionally, the H300 is powered by 4 AA batteries.
- 20.1MP Super HAD CCD Sensor
- The H300 integrates a 20.1 megapixel 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD image sensor to produce high resolution imagery that benefits from the 35x optical zoom lens and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. The combination of these technologies renders sharp, detailed imagery suitable for both printing and sharing online. The sensor also enables HD video recording up to 1280 x 720 at 30 fps.
- 35x Optical Zoom Lens and Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- A built-in 35x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm, giving wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives to suit most shooting situations. Supporting this lens’ long-range abilities is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which helps to lessen the appearance of camera shake.
- 3.0″ LCD Monitor and Functional Design
- The design of the H300 mimics that of a DSLR, providing an easy to hold body for increased stability when working with longer focal lengths. A 3.0″ 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor is available for image monitoring and review and features five brightness settings for greater usability in sunlit conditions.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Effects help to add increased mood to imagery by altering their appearance to suit your creative direction. Effects include Toy Camera, Pop Color, and Partial Color effects amongst others.
Beauty Effect gives you the ability to enhance subjects’ skin tones, smooth the appearance of their skin, remove blemishes and shine, whiten teeth, and more.
iAuto mode intelligently analyzes the scene you are photographing and optimizes camera settings to best render the situation accurately.
Face detection works to improve portraits by emphasizing focus and exposure on the subjects’ face.
360° Sweep Panorama allows you to create wide panoramic images in-camera by simply sweeping your camera about the scene.
PlayMemories Home software is included for retrieving images from the camera and organizing them.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.