Used Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS E-Mount Full-Frame S/AF
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/29
- Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Internal Focus Design; MF Override
- Focus Hold Button and Range Limiter
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
Spanning a useful range of telephoto focal lengths, the FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS from Sony is a versatile zoom lens designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the reach, this lens’ optical design incorporates four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion glass elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. A Nano AR coating has also been applied to individual lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Well-suited to a variety of telephoto needs, this zoom lens balances both a versatile focal length range along with a sophisticated optical design for maintained image quality.
Working in concert with the optical assets, this lens also incorporates an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization mechanism that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also benefitting sharpness is a linear actuator autofocus system, which offers smooth, quiet focusing performance to support both stills and movie recording applications. An internal focusing mechanism is also employed, which limits the overall length of the lens when focusing and both a focus range limiter and focus hold button facilitate more intuitive handling. Additionally, the lens is designed to be dust- and moisture resistant for use in trying conditions.
- Telephoto zoom 70-300mm lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements pair with two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer imagery.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- A linear actuator offers fast, precise, smooth, and silent autofocus performance that is ideal for video applications as well as stills shooting.
- An internal focusing design helps to quicken focusing speeds as well as maintain the overall length of the lens when focusing for more intuitive handling.
- A dedicated AF/MF switch lets you quickly switch between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Focus range limiter lets you constrain the usable focusing range to either 9.8′ to infinity or the full range of 3′ to infinity.
- Focus hold button can be used to stop the autofocus system when more control over focusing on a particular subject is desired.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits working in harsh environments.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.