Used Sony 55mm F1.8 FE ZA OSS E-Mount Full-Frame S/AF
- Sony E Mount Full-Frame
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Out of stock
The Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens is a prime, normal focal length lens featuring a very fast and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to support working in dimly-lit conditions and for greater control over focus for shallow depth of field imagery. The sophisticated Sonnar optical design enables high resolution and sharpness with optimized low-light shooting capabilities. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Additionally, a dust and moisture resistant construction ensures this lens’ use in tough environmental conditions.
- This prime normal-length lens features a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over the plane of focus.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.