Used Sony 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount (Silver)
- Sony E-Mount Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 82.5-315mm
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Focusing Lens
- Direct Manual Focus Capability
- Internal Autofocus Drive
- Circular Aperture, 7 Blades
Out of stock
The silver E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens from Sony features extra-low dispersion glass, a broad zoom range and aluminum alloy construction. On an APS-C camera, this zoom lens has a 82.5-315mm focal length range, suitable for event photography and portraiture alike. Internal focusing and linear motor-driven AF system help create responsive yet quiet focus while minimizing mechanical noise. Additionally, a separate manual focusing ring capable of Direct Manual Focus allows seamless transitions from AF to manual focusing.
Two extra-low dispersion elements, combined with Sony’s Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization, improve the overall quality of images captured at the telephoto end of the zoom range, especially while shooting in low-light conditions. OSS is capable of reducing the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops. An aspherical focusing lens located in the center of the optical path help to reduce aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as improve the AF response time of the lens.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is capable of compensating for camera shake up to four f-stops, useful for handheld shooting in low-light conditions at the super-telephoto end of the focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and an aspherical focus lens help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while maintaining image sharpness and clarity.
- Zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 82.5-315mm, providing a broad range of telephoto perspectives.
- Internal zoom and focus design helps to maintain a constant lens length with a non-rotating front element to support efficient use of polarizing filters.
- Zoom lever allows greater control over the speed of zoom using either variable or fixed-speed settings.
- Internal AF drive utilizing a linear motor and aspherical focus lens to achieve smooth focus while minimizing mechanical noise.
- Direct Manual Focus permits autofocus override without switching the camera’s focus mode.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.