Used Sony 50mm F1.8 OSS E-Mount S/AF (Black)
- Sony E-Mount
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF)
- Circular Aperture Design
- Aluminum Alloy Lens Barrel
1 in stock
The Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS Lens is a prime portrait-length lens featuring a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture and a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm. The lens has a lightweight and compact design with an aluminum alloy lens barrel and engraved focusing ring to provide greater handling as well as an aesthetic appearance. Greatly benefitting handheld usage with this lens is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to support use in low-light conditions.
A linear autofocus motor is incorporated into the lens design to provide smooth, quiet performance and a stepping motor is employed to deliver quiet aperture actuation that is well-suited to video applications. For refined control over focus, Direct Manual Focus (DMF) is supported, which enables manual fine-tuning of focus when in AF mode to enhance working with selective focus imagery. Also contributing to shallow depth of field applications is a seven-blade circular aperture that provides a smooth quality to out-of-focus backgrounds.
- Prime portrait-length lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm.
- Large, bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for use in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- Linear autofocus motor and stepping aperture actuation control provide smooth and silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications.
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF) permits fine-tuning of focus manually while working in autofocus modes.
- Aluminum alloy lens barrel is both lightweight and elegant in appearance.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.