Used Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 EX DG Canon/AF
|Minimum Focus Distance||13″ (33 cm)|
|Angle of View||75 – 34°|
|Maximum Diameter||2.9″ (74mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb (510 g)|
Out of stock
The Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 EX DG lens is a compact and lightweight constant f/2.8 aperture zoom lens that is optimized for digital SLR cameras, but can also be used with film SLR cameras. The 28-70mm zoom range makes this lens the ideal choice as a standard zoom lens for photojournalism or general photography.
The lens is specially optimized for digital SLR cameras, and Super Multi Coating gives superb color performance while cutting down flare and ghost. Two SLD elements and four aspherical lenses provide the ultimate correction against distortion as well as all types of aberration, especially spherical aberration. Its advanced optical design ensures high performance throughout the entire zoom range.
- Lens focusing ring does not move during autofocus, making for easy handholding
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghost and flare
- Two pieces of Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and four aspherical lenses provide high-quality images throughout the entire zoom range
- Minimum focusing distance of 13″ (33 cm) at all focal lengths
- As part of the DG line, this lens is optimized for digital cameras
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.