Used Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens Nikon/AF
- 180mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Nikon F Mount
- 1:1 Magnification
- Optical Stabilizer Function
- FLD Glass Elements Reduce Aberration
- Floating Inner Focusing System
- Multi-Coating Reduces Ghosting and Flare
- Hyper Sonic Motor for Quiet Focusing
- Focus Distance of 18.5″ / 47cm
Out of stock
The Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM Lens (for Nikon) is a high-speed macro lens offering a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a focal length of 180mm. This lens is compatible with the Nikon F mount for use on full-frame and APS-C DSLRs.
This lens incorporates 3 FLD glass elements for color aberration corrections, as well as a floating inner focusing system to reduce other aberrations such as field curvature and distortion, resulting in accurate scene rendition from 1:1 magnification to infinity. A Super Multi-Layer coating helps to eliminate ghosting and flare as well as produce images with more contrast and sharpness. The rounded 9 blade diaphragm also provides an appealing bokeh, especially when photographing at the maximum aperture or at 1:1 magnification.
The integrated OS (Optical Stabilizer) system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible. An HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) is also incorporated into the design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- High-speed f/2.8 180mm macro lens provides 1:1 magnification ratio.
- FLD glass elements and a floating inner focusing system help to correct for color aberration, field curvature, and image distortion.
- Multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare and provides greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm produces an attractive out of focus quality.
- Integrated Optical Stabilizer system permits users to photograph handheld with shutter speeds up to 4 stops lower than usually possible.
- A Hyper Sonic Motor is incorporated into the lens design, ensuring quiet and quick auto focusing and manual focus capabilities.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.