Used Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM EF Canon/AF
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5 to 22
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rear Focus System
- Filter Diameter: 86mm
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
This Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM Lens for Canon EF Mount is for DSLR cameras with a Canon EF lens mount. It is an ultra-telephoto zoom lens ideal for nature, wildlife, or sports photography. This lens is designed for full-frame cameras and is also compatible with APS-C format DSLRs. The zoom range translates into the approximate focal length equivalence of 225-750mm when used with APS-C cameras.
A Hyper Sonic Motor enables fast, smooth and quiet auto focus and its rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, provides quick, convenient manual focus and a non-rotating, non-extending front barrel during focus. Its APO apochromatic design with three Special Low Dispersion glass elements virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and the DG-system and Super Multi-Layer coated optics reduce flare and ghosting.
The OS (Optical Stabilizer) system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3-4 stops faster. This allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions.
For such a long telephoto zoom lens, this is a compact and lightweight option with an included rotating tripod collar. It also inlcludes a dedicated lens hood and carrying case. It is compatible with the optional Sigma APO teleconverter.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length equivalence to about 225 to 750mm with most cameras.
- The OS system uses two sensors inside the lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera. It works by moving an optical image stabilizing lens group, to effectively compensate for camera shake. It automatically detects movement of the camera and compensates for camera shake when shooting a moving subject such as motor sports.
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements provide excellent correction for chromatic aberration.
- The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations throughout the zoom range.
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghost and flare.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.