Used Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG HSM Nikon/AF
- Weight: 600g / 21.6 oz
- Length: 102.5mm/3.9 in
- Min. Focus: 28cm / 11 in
- Max. Magnification: 1:7.1
- Diagonal FOV:
- Horizontal FOV: 122 – 84.1 degrees
- Horizontal FOV on Digital: 81.3 – 56.1 degrees
- Min. Aperture: F22
- Optical Construction: 16 Elements in 12 Groups
Out of stock
The super wide-angle 122 to 84.1 degrees zoom range of this lens makes it ideal for the tightest of interiors, as well as for dramatic landscape photography.
Using effective arangment of lens elements and advanced technology this lens has super compact dimensions of only 3.9 inches full-length, and 3.4 inches maximum diameter. It is equipped with an Inner Focusing system that will keep the length of the lens unchanged while controlling aberration. The models which are equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor, available for Sigma, Canon and Nikon camera mount lens) system offer Full Time Manual Focusing.
The super wide angle of this lens also makes it ideal for use with digital SLR cameras, providing a focal zoom range of approximately 19-38.5mm.
- Rear Gelatin filter holder
- Lens focusing ring does not move during autofocus, making for easy handholding
- Four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements are provided for effective compensation of color aberration, which is a common problem with super-wide angle lenses
- Two pieces of Glass Mold and one-piece hybrid aspherical lenses offer excellent correction for distortion as well as all types of aberration
- Minimum focusing distance of 11″ (28 cm) at all focal lengths
- As part of the DG line, this lens is optimized for digital cameras
- Uses rear-mount gelatin filters
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.