Used Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Meter
- Hi-Res 800 x 600 SVGA LED Backlit Screen 4:3 ratio, Auto Rotate Sensor, Remote Control
- Sekonic RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module installs easily, enabling wireless
- Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4)
- Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended
- Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings
Out of stock
Since its introduction, Sekonic’s L-358 Flash Master has become the best-selling digital flash meter in its class. Weather-sealed against the nastiest of working conditions, the L-358 delivers dead-nuts accurate flash and ambient light reading in both incident and reflected modes.For mixed lighting scenarios, the L-358 displays the combined exposure values of both flash and ambient light sources, including the percentage of flash in total exposure in 10-percent increments. Dual ISO buttons allow for quick exposure factoring when working with two differing film speeds, film and Polaroids, or other situations where comparison readings are desired.
- Carrying Case
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.