Used Samyang 8mm F2.8 Fisheye II for Fujifilm X-Mount
- Fujifilm X Mount/APS-C Format
- 12mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Fisheye Design, 180° Angle of View
- Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- UMC Coating
Out of stock
The Fujifilm X mount Samyang 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye II Lens is a prime fisheye lens specifically designed for APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm and full 180° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for creative applications as well as interior and architectural subjects. Its fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, the lens’ design features a built-in lens hood and a UMC coating has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- 180° fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 12mm, making it ideally suited for interior and architectural subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Built-in lens hood also helps to reduce lens flare and surface reflections.
- Lens Caps
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.