Used Rokinon 8mm F3.5 Fisheye CS A-Mount Sony/AF
- Ultra Wide-Angle 8mm Fisheye Lens
- For APS-C Size Image Formats
- Rounded Image When Used With Full Frame
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses — Sharp Images
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Manual Focus Lens
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 12″
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
1 in stock
The 8mm Ultra Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Sony A mount from Rokinon gives you a 167° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm manual focus lens focuses as close as 1′ (30.48 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal lens hood.
Note: Produces a vignetted image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 167° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats–will produce a rounded image that doesn’t cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12″ (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.