Used Rokinon 85mm F1.4 AS IF UMC Nikon/AF
- Nikon F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- Focus Confirmation and AE Chip
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
An ideal portrait-length prime, the Nikon F mount 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC from Rokinon pairs a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture with a short-telephoto focal length to suit portraiture and other applications where shallow depth of field is desired. This manual focus lens incorporates one hybrid aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and even sharpness and illumination. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. This lens is also characterized by an internal focusing design, which maintains the overall length during use, as well as an 8-blade rounded diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality.
- This 85mm f/1.4 lens features a Nikon F mount, and is compatible with FX sensors or DX sensors, where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position for shallow depth of field shooting.
- One hybrid aspherical element helps to control chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- This manual focus lens features an internal focus design to maintain the overall lens length during use and the front filter mount does not rotate when focusing to better enable working with polarizers, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- A rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- This Nikon F mount version of this lens features a chip to relay focus confirmation, use of auto-exposure modes, and EXIF data between the lens and camera.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.