Used Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine AS UMC for Canon/AF
- Canon EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: T1.5 to T22
- One Aspherical and Two HR Elements
- UMC Coating
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
Out of stock
This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 56mm. The optical construction incorporates two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
- Wide-angle prime lens is well-suited to use in a broad variety of shooting situations.
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and provides greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field applications.
- Two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element reduce chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and clarity.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Geared aperture and focus rings are compatible with standard follow focuses for greater control over adjustment.
- De-clicked aperture ring facilitates smooth, quiet exposure adjustments during recording.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.