Used Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.0 to f/22
- Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Coating System
Out of stock
The black, Micro Four Thirds mount Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with Micro Four Thirds sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24mm and a broad 83° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 24mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.