Used Rokinon 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Fujifilm X
- X Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 150mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One High Refractive Index Element
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 1′ Minimum Focus
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- Non-Rotating Filter Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
Home in on close-up subjects with the Fujifilm X mount 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens from Rokinon, which affords life-size 1:1 magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1′. This manual focus portrait-length lens also incorporates one high refractive index element and one extra-low dispersion element into its design to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for increase contrast and color neutrality. A long focal length lens with close focusing abilities and a high magnification ratio, this macro lens is ideal for making close-up, detailed images of nearby subjects.
- This 100mm f/2.8 lens features a Fujifilm X mount, and is compatible with APS-C sensors where it will provide a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- A bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is useful for working in a variety of lighting conditions and the minimum f/32 aperture helps to attain a long depth of field when working with close-up subjects.
- One high refractive index element and one extra-low dispersion element help to control chromatic aberrations and minimize distortions throughout the focusing and aperture ranges.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Featuring a macro design, this lens affords a 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a minimum focusing distance of 1′.
- Benefitting working with especially close subjects, this manual focus lens features an internal focus design to maintain the overall lens length during use. Additionally, the front filter mount does not rotate when focusing to better enable the use of polarizers, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.