Used Rode NTG2 Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Battery or Phantom Powered
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Excellent Off-Axis Signal Rejection
- Selectable HPF: 80Hz
Out of stock
The Rode NTG2 is a condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional audio capturing in the field or indoors. With a history of manufacturing quality studio microphones, Rode has implemented low noise output electronics and wide bandwidth, both of which attribute to the NTG2’s broadcast sound quality.
The super-cardioid polar pattern and line plus gradient acoustic principle effectively minimize audio and noise at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone, while the front of the capsule accurately reproduces incoming audio signal. The result is greater intelligibility and signal-to-noise ratio when using the NTG2 in noisy environments.
The NTG2 is powered with an internal 1.5V AA size battery or an external +48 Volt phantom power source. The output is a standard 3-pin XLR male connector.
The microphone features a rugged, all metal, lightweight enclosure that is ideal for camera mounting yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of heavy road use. The Rode NTG2 is packaged with a microphone stand mount and windscreen.
Battery Or Phantom Powered
- The Rode NTG2 can be powered with an internal 1.5V AA battery or external +48V phantom power source.
Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The super-cardioid polar pattern and line gradient acoustic principle allow for a narrow pick up pattern at the front of the capsule while minimizing noise at the off-axis sections.
Lightweight Durable Construction
- The NTG2 features a lightweight metal housing that is ideal for camera mounting.
- Low Handling NoiseLow noise output electronics provide high signal-to-noise ratio.
- The NTG2 is designed to also reduce noise caused by handling, rigid mounting hardware, loose cabling etc.
- Wind Screen
- User’s Manual
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.