Used Quantum Qflash Trio N/AF
- Bare Bulb Design with 80Ws Output
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 105′ at ISO 100 with QF60
- Coverage: 35mm with QF60 Reflector
- Tilts Upwards 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless TTL with FreeXwire Radio System
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Turbo Series Battery Packs
Out of stock
Take control of both on- and off-camera lighting with the bare-bulb Qflash TRIO Flash fromQuantum, which features a built-in FreeXwire radio system for wireless operation from up to 500′ away and an output rated at 80 Ws. This version is compatible with Nikon’s i-TTL metering system and has a guide number of 105′ at ISO 100 with the QF60 reflector, which also provides coverage of about 35mm on a full frame camera. The head can tilt upwards 90° as well as rotate both left and right 180° for full bounce functionality.
The flash runs on Turbo series battery packs, which can provide a recycle time of just 1.5 seconds at full power. The unit also has a variety of sync settings, including slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain. Additionally, options such as auto fill ratio enable simple usage for fast setups in changing lighting.
- Sensor limit function prevents blown out highlights when the subject is close and the background is far
- Visual and audible aids blink and beep for correct, under, or overexposed images
- Program Mode allows users to set up to 8 presets for fast access to commonly used settings.
- Turbo Cable
- Extra Bulb
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.