Used Quantaray/Sunpak XLF-50 Flash Nikon/AF
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 66′ at ISO 100
- Coverage: 35mm (24mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates 180°
- LED Display
- Auto Power Off Function
- -1 to +1 EV Adjustment in 1/2 EV Steps
- Recycle Time: 4-5 Seconds at Full Power
- Runs on 2 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Compact, lightweight, and compatible with Nikon’s i-TTL metering system, the Quantaray XLF-50 Digital Flash from Sunpak is designed to be a small, yet fully-featured unit for your camera. This light features a respectable guide number of 66′ at ISO 100 and coverage for lenses 35mm and longer. A built-in pull-out diffusion panel is available for wider lenses down to 24mm and the head can tilt upwards 90° and rotate 180° for bounce.
The back of the flash has an LED display and the ability to adjust power from -1 to +1 EV in 1/2 EV steps. Also, the unit has an auto power off function to conserve power and runs on just 2 AA batteries. Additionally, it has a recycle time of 4-5 seconds at full power.
- Coverage for lenses 35mm and longer or 24mm with the diffusion panel
- Up to 200-280 flashes at full power
- Effective range of 4.9-32.8′
- Flash duration of 1/2000-1/30000 second
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.