Used Pentax smc DA 50mm f/1.8 P/AF
- Very Fast f/1.8 Maximum Aperture
- Excellent Low-Light Lens
- Pleasing Bokeh (Out-of-Focus Areas)
- SP Coating Repels Dust, Water, Grease
- For APS-C Digital K-Mount Cameras
Out of stock
The smc DA 50mm f/1.8 Lens from Pentax is a fast f/1.8 lens for cameras with a Pentax K mount. Mounted to a camera with an APS-C sensor, this lens gives an angle of view equivalent to a 76.5mm telephoto lens–ideal for portraits. The wide f/1.8 aperture makes this an essential lens for working in low light, and it also delivers beautiful bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photograph). This lightweight (4.3 oz) lens is very compact–just 1.5″ (3.8 cm) long. The addition of Pentax Super Protect (SP) coating to the lens helps prevent dust, water, grease and other substances from attaching themselves to a lens and degrading image quality.
- Very fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is ideal for low light situations and produces pleasing bokeh in the out-of-focus areas of a photograph
- 76.5mm telephoto equivalent in APS-C format
- The lens is treated with the Pentax’s original SP (Super Protect) coating, which repels dust, water, grease, and other substances that may adhere to the surface of the lens. The protective coating promotes trouble-free use in all kinds of shooting situations.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.