Used Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Lens
- K Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- smc and Super Protect Coatings
- SDM Focusing Motor
- Internal Focus, Quick-Shift Focus System
- Weather- and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
A versatile standard zoom characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, the smc DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Lens offers a 24-75mm equivalent focal length range and is compatible with Pentax APS-C-format DSLRs. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and contribute to a high-degree of sharpness and clarity. A Super Multi-Coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality.
Complementing the optical assets, this lens also features a Supersonic Drive Motor (SDM) to provide smooth, quiet autofocus performance and the Quick-Shift Focus System permits instant switching from AF to manual for fine-tuned focus control. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and quickens focusing speeds. Benefitting working in a variety of climates, the lens also sports a weather- and dust-resistant construction as well as a Super Protect (SP) coating to repel dust, dirt, moisture, and grease from the front and rear elements.
- Standard zoom 16-50mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Pentax K mount DSLRs where it provides a 24-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- A bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as distortion, throughout the zoom range to produce clean, clear image quality with enhanced sharpness and detail.
- A Super Multi-Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy.
- Supersonic Drive Motor provides quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance to benefit both stills shooting and video recording.
- A Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus for quickly refining your focus position.
- Inner focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during operations and also contributes to faster, more responsive AF performance.
- A nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Dust- and weather-resistant construction better enables working in harsh climates. Additionally, a Super Protect coating also protects the front and rear elements against dust, moisture, and smudging.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.