Used Pentax K-5 II w/ 18-55mm WR
- 16.3 MP CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ Air-Gap-Free LCD w/ 921k Dots
- 1080p HD Video w/ External Mic Jack
- Fully Weather Sealed and Coldproof
- 11 Point SAFOX X Autofocus System
- High Sensitivity 80-51200 ISO Range
- Body-based Shake Reduction (SR) System
- Steel Chassis with Magnesium Alloy Cover
- 7 FPS and 1/8000 Maximum Shutter Speed
- HDMI Output for Stills, Video and Sound
Out of stock
The K-5 II Digital SLR Camera from Pentax is a top-of-the-line APS-C DSLR camera. It offers a 16.3MP CMOS sensor with integrated Analog/Digital conversion circuitry for high resolution photos and video. And the K-5 II brings with it a new, highly advanced and extremely accurate 11 point SAFOX X autofocus system. This new autofocus system offers a wide EV focus range which means faster autofocus with less hunting in low-light situations and improved AF accuracy when using fast, wide-aperture lenses. The AF sensor also includes the Select-Area Expansion feature which automatically tracks moving subjects as they proceed across the frame.
The ISO sensitivity range on the K-5 II is impressive, ranging from 100-12800 in normal setting and expandable from 80-51200. Combine this with the Pentax body-based Shake Reduction stabilization system and you have a camera that performs incredibly well in low light situations and when shooting telephoto. Expect nothing but sharp, blur-free images in both photo and video. The K-5 II also allows for a shutter speed as fast as 1/8000 of a second which will stop fast motion subjects in their tracks and provide wonderfully detailed sports and wildlife shots. And, at 7 frames per second of continuous shooting, you will never miss that action shot! Accurate exposure metering is provided by the Pentax 77-segment metering system, so whether you prefer to shoot with auto exposure or with full manual control, the K-5 II is for you.
The K-5 II has Full HD 1080p video capture at 25 frames per second. Stereo sound recording is available via the built-in microphones or through external microphones connected at the camera’s 3.5mm stereo microphone jack. An HDMI port connects your camera directly to HDTV and allows for immediate screening of your widescreen video in glorious HD.
For playback and composition, the K-5 II has an air-gap-free, scratch resistant 3.0″ LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution that offers detailed and color-accurate images even in bright sunlight. A pentaprism viewfinder with 100% field of view and 0.92x magnification is available for classic SLR framing, and a built-in electronic level with tilt scale display will help keep images straight when shooting products or architecture.
For the photographers who shoot primarily in RAW, the Pentax K-5 II offers native support for both Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG 14-bit RAW files. A customizable RAW/Fx button allows for easy access to your most used shooting settings including immediate RAW access and the RAW Data Retrieve function saves the original RAW data of a just-recorded JPEG format image.
The Pentax K-5 II also has a wide range of in-camera image processing and filters available for creative touches and HDR capture to provide balanced exposures when shooting high contrast scenes.
While the Pentax K-5 II is a user-friendly camera accessible to all, it is particularly ideal for shooters who work in extreme conditions. A durable magnesium alloy cover surrounds a stainless steel chassis and the body is fully weather sealed with 77 protection seals throughout the body. It is cold proof to 14º F (-10°C) and has been tested to 100,000 shutter releases which means you can count on this camera, especially when the going gets tough.
- High resolution 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor with integrated AD conversion circuitry
- Highly advanced and accurate 11 point SAFOX X autofocus system improves low-light and wide aperture auto-focusing and provides more sophisticated focus tracking for moving subjects
- Widescreen 1080p HD video at 25 FPS, with sound via built-in or external 3.5mm stereo microphone jack
- High sensitivity 80-51200 ISO range with excellent noise performance
- Air-gap-free, scratch resistant, 3.0″ LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution provides clear LCD viewing with minimal reflection
- Pentax body-based, mechanical Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system
- Fully weather sealed and coldproof design features 77 individual body seals and durable magnesium alloy covers surrounding a rugged stainless steel chassis
- The DR II (ultrasonic vibration to low pass filter) Dust Removal System with Dust Alert function keeps the sensor clean and free of dust specks
- Speedy 7 frames per second captures fast action shots
- Accurate 77 segment metering system for great auto exposure even in tricky lighting
- Power Zoom and SDM function for quiet and smooth auto focus
- Color Depth of 8 bits per channel in JPG
- Pentaprism viewfinder with 100% field of view, 0.92X magnification and a choice of three grid patterns while in Live View mode, including “Golden Section”
- Maximum 1/8000 second shutter speed
- Exposure Mode selection includes: Green, Hyper Program (P), Sensitivity Priority (Sv), Shutter Priority (Tv), Aperture Priority (Av), Shutter & Aperture Priority (TAv), Metered Manual, Bulb, X-Speed, USER (5 presets), Movie
- White Balance fine adjustment available in all White Balance modes and CTE mode, to automatically adjust the white balance to emphasize the dominant colors of a specific scene
- HDMI port outputs high definition images, video and sound to your HDTV
- Native support for both PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG 14 bit RAW files
- Customizable RAW/Fx button for one-touch changeover from RAW to JPG or back. Also customizes other one-touch settings of importance to the shooter
- RAW data retrieve function to save the original RAW data of a just-recorded JPEG format image
- Built-in electronic level with tilt scale display.
- SDXC memory card compatibility
- In-camera HDR image capture and a wide range of in-camera image processing including Cross Process and Bleach Bypass
- Digital filters include: Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Extract Color, Soft, Starburst, Fisheye, Posterization, Sketch and Custom
- Playback modes include: One Shot (no data, basic data, full data, color channel histogram, bright/dark indication, copyright info), Multi Image Display (4, 9, 16, 36, 81 thumbnails), Calendar Filmstrip, Folder, Magnification, Select & Delete, Movie Playback (no data, basic data, full data), Save RAW Data From JPG (if available in buffer memory)
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.