Used Pentax ist DL
- 6.1-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 14-by-19-inch prints
- Store images on separately sold Secure Digital memory cards
- 2.5-inch LCD monitor
- Powered by 4 AA-size batteries
Out of stock
Bigger only where it matters most, Pentax delivers better for a third time in the Pentax *ist DL digital SLR. Hosting an array of advanced, user-friendly features including an Auto Picture mode for automatic exposure selection, the *ist DL features a generous 2.5 inch color high definition LCD monitor that offers an entirely new playback dimension. Add to this a 6.1-megapixel CCD, convenient SD media card storage, high speed USB 2.0 data transfer, and a compact high-rigidity stainless-steel chassis, and what you have is a design offering simple, accessible operation to delight new and advanced users alike.
- Compact design with high-rigidity stainless-steel chassis Body measures just 4.9 x 3.6 x 2.6 inches.
- Large 2.5-inch LCD monitor remains easy to view, even on sunny days. Power saving mode extends battery life.
- 6.1 megapixel CCD and sophisticated 16-segment multi-pattern metering delivers outstanding image reproduction.
- Convenient SD media Card storage and High Speed USB 2.0 data transfer.
- Versatile multi-source power supply operates on AA batteries, 2CR-V3 lithium batteries, or optional AC adapter.
- Neck Strap
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.