Used Pentax AF-360 FGZ P-TTL Flash
- Compatible with Pentax P-TTL
- Guide Number: 119′ at ISO 100 and 85mm
- Zoom Range: 24-85mm (20mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -10 to 90°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Contrast-Control Sync Mode
- LCD Panel and Adjustment Dial & Controls
- Recycle Time: 6 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock
Increase your photographic options with the AF360FGZ Flash from Pentax. It features compatibility with Pentax’s P-TTL automatic flash exposure system and offers wireless master & slave TTL functionality. Also, the unit has a guide number of 119′ at ISO 100 and 85mm as well as a good 35mm equivalent zoom range of 24-85mm, expandable to 20mm with use of the built-in panel. The flash head can even tilt from -10 to 90° for bounce capabilities.
In addition to standard wireless triggering, the AF360FGZ features a contrast-control sync mode that enables the setting of ratios for multiple flash units. This enables users to achieve their ideal final lighting setup all from a single flash unit. The flash has an LCD panel along with an adjustment dial and buttons to control all of these settings and it has slow, high-speed, first and second curtain sync modes. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries which provide a recycle time of about 6 seconds and comes with a case.
- Built-in bounce card for creating catchlights
- Auto power off
- Four wireless channels and settings for master, control, or slave flash
- Modeling light button discharges flash continuously for 1 second
- Flash Case
- User’s Manual
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.