Used Pentax 645N w/ 75mm F2.8 FA w/ 120 Insert
- Type: TTL Autofocus, auto-exposure 6 x 4.5 format SLR camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: Programmed aE, Shutter Priority AE, Aperture Priority AE, Meter Manual, Bulb, TTL Flash
- Lens Mount: Pentax 645 AF (645 A-mount w/AF coupler)
- Focusing: Auto (TTL phase-matching mult autofocus system switchable to Spot focusing)
- Shutter: Electronically controlled vertical run cloth focal-plane, Auto 1/1000-30 sec
- Metering: TTL Dual six segment metering (EV2 to EV21), center-weighted and spot metering mode
- Film-speed Range: 25-800
- Mirror: Instant return with AF secondary mirror
- Viewfinder: Field of view 92°/93° (v/h); 0.76x Magnification; Keplerian telescopic viewfinder with Natural-Bright-Matte focusing screen
- Flash: Accessory shoe with X-sync contact
- Film Advance: Auto
- Self Timer: 12 sec delay
- Power: 6 – AA 1.5v batteries (alkaline or lithium)
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.3 x 4.6″
- Weight: 45.2 oz
Out of stock
The Pentax 645N was the world’s first medium format autofocus Single-Lens-Reflex camera. It combines the proud tradition and technological excellence of the manual focus Pentax 645 with a host of new features. The Pentax 645N incorporates the Pentax-developed SAFOX IV phase-matching autofocus system to ensure accurate focusing on subjects having either vertical or horizontal orientation.
Although all current Pentax 645 manual lenses are fully compatible, there is a line of AF lenses to complement this system. The 645N includes three metering systems and four exposure modes, TTL auto flash capability, auto bracketing, exposure compensation, multiple exposure, self-timer, a low noise shutter and full viewfinder information. A built-in motorized film advance of 2fps makes sequential shooting easy. In addition, data imprinting is possible with recordable information being stored on the film’s edge outside the frame area.
This lightweight and maneuverable camera combines eye level photography with reliable autofocus and multi-mode exposure systems. The Pentax 645N is a favorite among medium format photographers who prefer the 6 x 4.5cm format.
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.