Used Pentax 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED WR SMC Pentax-DA P/AF
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 – 5.6
Minimum: f/22 – 32
|Camera Mount Type||Pentax K|
|Format Compatibility||Pentax Digital (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||31.5° – 8.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.60′ (1.10 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
Out of stock
The SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Lens is a medium-range 4X telephoto zoom, designed for exclusive use with PENTAX KAF-mount digital SLR cameras. This DA 50-200mm zoom features a responsive “Quick-Shift Focus System” that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring.
This lens boasts a simple, functional design, is weather sealed plus has a SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the lens free of grease, dust and other elements which could impact lens function and image quality. This lens also features an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements for true-to-life image reproduction and overall size reduction. The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5 x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance.
- Weather Resistant
- SP (Super Protect) Coating Repels Dust, Water and Grease
- 4X Zoom Coverage in the Telephoto Range
- Quick-Shift Focus System for Instant Auto to Manual Focusing
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Lens Element
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements for Superior Sharpness
- Minimal Chromatic and Spherical Aberration
- Simple, Functional Design
- Equivalent to 75-300mm in the 35mm Format
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.