Used Pentax 40mm F2.8 SMC Pentax-DA P/AF
- For Pentax Digital Cameras
- Compact Pancake-Style – 0.6″ / 15mm Long
- Minimum Focus Distance – 15.7″ /40 cm
- Super Protect / SP Lens Coating
- Filter Size – 49mm
- Pentax KAF Lens Mount
- Equivalent to 60mm Lens in 35mm Format
- Quick Switching from Manual to Autofocus
Out of stock
The Pentax SMC P-DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited lens is designed to be used specifically with digital SLR cameras. The focal length is equivalent to 60mm in 35mm format. It’s ultra-compact “pancake-type” design makes it possible to make a lens that only weighs 3.2 ounces.
Like all Pentax lenses, this lens is treated with Super Protect/SP coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast images. The advanced optical design used for this lens provides exceptionally high resolution optics with minimal aberrations.
- DA series is specifically designed for digital cameras
- Ultra-compact, ultra-light weight “pancake” design
- Quick-Shift Focus System allows for instant shift from AF to manual focus
Note: Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.