Used Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. M4/3
- 12-35mm Zoom (Equivalent to 24-70mm)
- Micro 4/3 Mount
- Nano Surface Coating Reduces Flare/Ghost
- POWER O.I.S. Image Stabilization
- Splash- and Dust-Proof Design
- UED Lens Minimizes Chromatic Aberration
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- Lightweight–10.8 oz
Out of stock
Panasonic‘s Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for Micro 4/3 (Black) is the first constant-aperture standard zoom for a mirrorless system camera. With an equivalent (in 35mm format) 24-70mm zoom range, this is a close match for a type of zoom lens that’s very popular with photographers using full-frame cameras–from a true wide-angle to a short telephoto focal length and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture through the entire range.
This lens features POWER O.I.S. image stabilization, nearly silent operation when shooting video, and specially treated glass that dramatically reduces ghosting and flare (Nano Surface Coating), minimizes chromatic aberration (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion glass), and improves descriptive performance from corner to corner (Ultra High Refractive glass). A splash-proof and dust-proof design means you won’t need to handle this lens with kid gloves, or put your camera away when a drop of rain falls. This lightweight (10.8 oz) lens is also compact (2.9×2.7″) and has a sturdy build quality, with a durable metal mount.
- Lens has f/2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range
- Nano Surface Coating technology for dramatic reduction of ghost and flare
- UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lens minimize chromatic aberration while the UHR (Ultra High Refractive) lens realizes high descriptive performance from corner to corner.
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively
- Outstandingly compact and light-weight among the lens with the same level of performance
- Capable of using under harsh conditions with its splash / dust proof design
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.