Used Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-64mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Retractable, Pancake Lens Form Factor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
1 in stock
Characterized by its slim, retractable form factor, the Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. from Panasonic is a 24-64mm equivalent standard zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Despite its sleek stature, the lens’s sophisticated optical design uses three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to correct spherical and chromatic aberrations for notable sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A stepping AF motor and internal focus design are also employed for quick, quiet focusing performance that suits movie and photo applications, and MEGA O.I.S. helps to ensure sharp handheld photos by compensating for the effects of camera shake.
- Compact standard zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-64mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element control spherical aberrations, distortion, chromatic aberrations, and color fringing for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Pancake form-factor measures just 0.9″-thick when retracted and not in use.
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.