Used Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH.
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Internal Focusing and Stepping AF Motor
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.87″
- Durable Metal Mount and Body
- 46mm Filter Diameter
1 in stock
The black Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed for Micro Four Thirds sensors. Its 35mm-equivalent focal length is 30mm, making it ideally suited for everyday shooting applications. The fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also avails greater control over the focus position for shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. Intuitive control over the aperture selection is also possible through the use of the manual aperture ring. In regard to focus, an internal focusing system with a stepping AF motor promotes fast, quiet, and smooth performance.
The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements to reduce distortion and spherical aberration for sharper imagery with greater overall clarity. Additionally, a Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lens elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color neutral photos and movies.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 30mm, making it well-suited to everyday shooting applications.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and is also useful for controlling depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberration and distortion to produce sharp, clear imagery.
- A Nano Surface Coating minimizes surface reflections throughout the entire visible spectrum for maintained contrast and color fidelity with a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired to both still shooting and movie recording.
- Metal lens barrel is accentuated by a dedicated MF/AF switch and an aperture ring for more direct, intuitive operation.
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.