Used Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Digital Camera (Black)
- 12.1MP High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x Zoom Lens
- 24-720mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- 0.2″ 1,166k-Dot Live View Finder
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- HYBRID O.I.S.+ and Level Shot Function
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 6400 and 10 fps Continuous Shooting
Out of stock
The black Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot digital camera featuring a 12.1MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to enable high-resolution still imaging and full HD 1080p video recording with noticeable low-light quality and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 6400. Fast performance is also afforded throughout the camera system, including the ability to record full-resolution imagery at up to 10 fps or 6 fps with continuous AF.
Complementing the imaging performance of the camera is the built-in Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x optical zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-720mm to suit working in a wide variety of situations. Aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements help to produce sharp, high contrast imagery and also work to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range. Benefitting the extensive zooming capabilities of this lens is HYBRID O.I.S.+ image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better support working with greater zoom magnifications or longer shutter speeds.
For live view monitoring and image review, both a large 3.0″ 1,040k-dot LCD screen and 0.2″ 1,166k-dot electronic viewfinder are available. The screen also provides intuitive menu navigation for applying a host of camera settings, including Creative Control modes and Creative Panorama, as well as accessing the built-in Wi-Fi functionality. This connectivity enables instant transferring of photos or movies to linked mobile devices, and remote shooting and viewing. Further rounding out the versatile design of the camera is a Control Ring, which surrounds the lens to provide intuitive and efficient access and adjustment to some of the most oft-used camera settings and features.
- 12.1MP High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
- A 12.1 megapixel 1/2.3″ High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor work together to produce high-resolution imagery with notable low-light sensitivity to an expanded ISO 6400. The combination of these two technologies also results in an excellent signal-to-noise ratio to realize imagery with a high degree of clarity and minimal noise. Image recording in a RAW file format is also possible in order to render imagery with greater detail and information for a more advanced post-processing workflow. The imaging system also affords a wealth of speed and performance throughout the camera system including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 10 fps and 6 fps shooting with continuous AF.
Additionally, the processor contributes to a quick start-up time and the Light Speed AF system produces faster focusing performance throughout the zoom range.
- Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x Optical Zoom Lens
- A tremendously long-reaching Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-720mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit shooting from nearly any vantage point. Extending the magnification of this lens even further are Intelligent Zoom and Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) technologies, which work to effectively increase the zoom ratio even further with minimal image degradation.
The lens construction integrates five aspherical elements, with 10 aspherical surfaces, and three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness and clarity.
- HYBRID O.I.S.+ and Level Shot Function
- HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) works to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting with longer shutter speeds or greater zoom magnifications in order to realize stable, sharp, and clear imagery. When recording video, this stabilization system effectively compensates for five types of camera movements-horizontal, vertical, axis of rotation, vertical rotation, and horizontal rotation-to render video in a smooth and realistic manner.
Additionally, the Level Shot Function can automatically detect the horizontal line of the recording image and keep it level during recording, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
- Full HD Video Recording
- Full HD 1080p video recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps in the high-quality AVCHD Progressive format or 30 fps in the Internet-friendly MP4 format. An onboard stereo microphone is incorporated into the camera’s design to render clear-sounding audio with suppressed mechanical noise and, with the inclusion of an Auto Wind Cut function, lessened background noise.
The full 30x range of the optical zoom lens can be used during movie recording, which benefits from the HYBRID O.I.S.+ system to render smooth, shake-free videos. Additionally, high-speed HD 720p movie recording is possible with a sensor output frame rate of 120 fps.
- Camera Design
- Within the compact overall form of the camera is both a large 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD monitor, with anti-reflective coating, and a 0.2″ 1,166k-dot LVF (Live View Finder) for bright, clear monitoring, review, and menu navigation.
Also offering versatility during use is a Control Ring, which surrounds the lens, and offers intuitive, tactile control over some of the most frequently used camera settings, such as manual focusing, zoom, aperture, shutter speed, and Creative Control filter selections. When working with manual focus, focus peaking is available to highlight edges of contrast to aid in achieving precisely-focused imagery.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The camera can quickly and easily be linked to mobile devices using NFC (Near Field Communication). Once connected, remote shooting and viewing, as well as image transferring and sharing, can be efficiently handled.
- Other Camera Features
- iA (Intelligent Auto) mode automatically sets all camera exposure settings using a variety of shooting-assist functions, such as i-Food mode and Intelligent Handheld Night Shot, to clearly render the scene at hand, allowing you to simply compose and shoot. Furthermore, iA Plus mode lets you adjust background defocusing, exposure compensation, and white balance settings for even more control.
- Creative Control provides 15 different filter effects for modifying the appearance of your images: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, and One Point Color. Additionally, many of these filters can be used during video recording.
- Creative Panorama mode automatically stitches together multiple images taken while swiveling the camera in order to realize one wide-spanning horizontal or vertical image.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be conveniently charged in-camera using either an AC or USB power source and allows approximately 350 images to be recorded per charge.
- Battery Charger
- User’s Manual
- Wrist Strap
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.