Used Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
- 12.1 MP MOS Sensor
- LSI Venus Engine Image Processor
- 25-600mm f/2.8 Leica Optical Zoom Lens
- 3.0″ Free Angle 460K-dot LCD Display
- 0.2″ Electronic View Finder w/ 100% FOV
- 12 fps Continuous Shooting
- RAW and RAW+JPEG Recording Option
- Full HD 60p Video Recording
- Filter Thread: 52mm
- Hot-Shoe Accessory Mount
Out of stock
The Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera from Panasonic is Panasonic’s latest digital compact camera to offer an f/2.8 aperture across the full range of its zoom. And given that the full range runs to 600mm (in 35mm format), that’s saying something. The lens on the FZ200 is a 24x optical zoom lens that starts at the wide angle end as a 25mm and zooms all the way to 600mm. This is an incredible range that encompasses all the focal lengths you could ever need and it offers an f/2.8 aperture at all of those lengths. Normally, this is something that only high end professional lenses offer, but with this Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens, you can have the speed and light collecting ability of an f/2.8 in an easy-to- use, easy-to-hold compact camera. It’s hard to understate the improvements your photos will show, especially zoom close-ups, when you are shooting at f/2.8. The f/2.8 will allow you to use faster shutter speeds at full zoom or lower light and get sharp, blur-free images. Add to that, the Light Speed Auto Focus and 12 frames per second burst shooting speed and you have no reason to ever miss a shot. Really.
Also, a newly developed 12.1 MP high sensitivity MOS sensor and high performance LSI Venus Engine image processor equal high speed response to match the lens’ speed and sensitive, high resolution image quality that will make all those shots you’re now able to get, worth getting. In addition to high speed continuous shooting and Auto Focus, the Venus Engine image processor also offers quick start-up time and High Speed Video up to 240 frames per second which will slow down fast-moving subjects for awesome slo-mo.
Back that great lens for a second. The 24x optical zoom can be doubled to 48x with the Intelligent Zoom function. Intelligent Resolution, POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) and Active Mode will keep images clear and shake-free even when shooting with such a high zoom. Also, these Leica lenses come with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating which minimizes light reflection and optical aberrations throughout the zoom range meaning that images are clear and light flares are kept to a minimum.
Rounding out the improvements in the FZ200 is its newly designed body which allows for easier control and better access to the zooming and focus lever. Also, a newly developed 0.2″ EVF (Electronic View Finder) offers a high resolution image and 100% field of view.
Like all Lumix camera’s the FZ200 is made complete with a full range of assistive and creative control options that will drastically improve your shooting, especially when taking on tricky high contrast or low light images. And of course, the FZ200 houses a wonderful video package available at the push of one dedicated button. From Full HD 1080 60p to ultra high speed video at VGA size, you have all the video you could ever want from a compact camera. And that lens that we spoke about – f/2.8 aperture and 24x optical zoom- is functional in video as well. Add to that, Dolby Stereo audio recording and you have in your hands a complete Audio-Visual creation machine.
- The Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8 24x optical zoom lens with a focal length equivalency of 25mm to 600mm offers a huge shooting range with a high speed, bright aperture that is available throughout the entire focal range. Nano surface coating prevents unwanted light reflections and 2X Intelligent Zoom jumps the whole zoom package to an incredible 1200mm equivalency. Optical Image Stabilization, Active Mode and Intelligent Resolution will help keep those ultra zoom shots crisp and blur-free.
- Sensor and Image Processor
- A 12.1 MP MOS Sensor and high performance LSI Venus Engine image processor provide high speed start-up and response, ultra sensitive recording and superb image quality. This is a Lumix after all!
- Full HD 1080 60p video recording offers high quality video capture and High Speed Video enables the recording of fast-moving subjects at 120 fps (frames per second) and 240 fps! Active Mode and POWER O.I.S enable you to use the incredible zoom capability of the FZ200 in video modes too and all of this is available with noise resistant Dolby Stereo audio recording. Video recording can begin with just the touch of one dedicated button, a one-button switch from still photography to video.
- Electronic View Finder
- A newly developed 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic View Finder) features a 1,312,000-dot equivalent high resolution, 100% field of view and minimum screen freeze.
- Ergonomic Design
- The Lumix FZ200’s body has been designed as a full-fledged shooting style digital compact camera with ultimate controllability. The side lever has been redesigned and placed in a convenient location, allowing for smooth zooming control. Focus can also be easily changed with this lever, allowing users to concentrate on shutter operation and getting the perfect photographic moment.
- Creative Control
- Photo Style and fourteen filter options including Soft Focus and Impressive Art add effect to your images while iA (Intelligent Auto) helps with AF tracking, Intelligent Scene Selector and Intelligent HDR. Full manual control is also an option for those shooters who can create great images with their own internal intelligent modes.
- Battery Charger
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.