Used Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
- 20.1MP 1″ High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
- 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- 4K QFHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- 0.39″ 2,359k-Dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Free-Angle LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- HYBRID O.I.S. 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Light Speed AF with Lumix DFD Focus
- ISO 25600 and 50 fps Continuous Shooting
1 in stock
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Digital Camera is a bridge-style point-and-shoot camera featuring a large 20.1MP 1″ High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to enable high-resolution 4K QFHD video recording and rich still shooting up to 50 fps. The image sensor affords notable sensitivity, to an expandable ISO 25600, with a high signal-to-noise ratio for a cleaner image quality with reduced image noise. Designed for effective hybrid photo and video recording performance, the 4K output can also be used to permit in-camera 8MP screen grabs from video files for simplified multimedia output.
- 2 Batteries
- Battery Charger
EX+ Excellent Plus This rating of equipment is at 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Extremely nice, but close inspection may reveal slight finish wear. The glass will be very clean.