Used Olympus Stylus 1s
- 12MP 1/1.7″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- TruePic VI Image Processor
- 10.7x iZUIKO Constant f/2.8 Zoom Lens
- 28-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1440k-Dot EVF with Eye Sensor
- 3.0″ 1040K-Dot Tilt Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video at 30 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi & OI.Share App
- Raw Capture & 7 fps Continuous Shooting
- Hybrid Control Ring & Slide Zoom Lever
Out of stock
Equipped with a versatile 28-300mm equivalent 10.7x iZUIKO lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, the Stylus 1s Digital Camera from Olympus will enable photographers to quickly work in a wide range of shooting conditions, including low light. The 12-megapixel point-and-shoot features a 1/1.7″ BSI CMOS sensor to produce images and full HD video with excellent color, detail, and low noise. In addition, the ISO sensitivity range runs from 100-12800 for rich tones in bright light and low-noise in dim settings. Fast autofocus and a full resolution continuous shooting speed of 7 fps exemplify the performance speed of its TruePic VI image processor.
A large Electronic Viewfinder enables bright, stable, eye-level composition with 100% field of view. The 1440k-dot resolution provides clear live view of exposure, white balance, art filters and more. A display of camera settings is also a visible on the EVF and an eye sensor immediately illuminates the viewfinder when you bring the camera to your eye. In addition a 3.0″ Tilt-Touch LCD with a resolution of 1.04 million dots offers accurate colors in composition and playback. Able to tilt up 80º and down 50º, the LCD makes it easy to shoot from odd angles and avoid reflections in bright light. Touchscreen control enables camera settings adjustment and shutter release and a simple swipe allows for rapid image viewing in playback. It also supports adjustable brightness, color saturation and tone.
Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps is supported as is a range of lower resolutions, including VGA and QVGA slow-motion video capture. Advanced shooting function now include focus peaking, Small Target AF, and both interval shooting and time lapse movie options. Also, the Stylus 1s provides built-in wireless connectivity for instant transfer of images to a PC, smartphone or tablet. When using the OI.Share app, the remote function allows you to fully control the camera’s shutter speed, ISO, aperture and more from your smart device. You can also see the camera’s live view on your device, select autofocus points and add art filter effects.
A hybrid control ring at the base of the lens provides manual focus and zoom control. Also, you can adjust aperture, shutter speed and other essential settings from the ring. Two function buttons enable the customization of the control ring and sub dial so that you can easily control the settings most important to you and keep your eye on your subject as you make camera adjustments. A convenient lever on the camera face also enables zooming. Full manual exposure control in P/A/S/M modes provides precise image control and lets you get the most out of the fast aperture lens. Both a built-in pop-up flash and a hot shoe mount for external flash are provided. Wireless flash control in four channels is supported. In addition to raw capture, a 3-stop Neutral Density filter and slow-motion video, the Stylus 1s offers in-camera art filters, such as Grainy Film and Pop Art, to add imaginative touches to your images.
Although significantly more compact, the Stylus 1s adopts the form factor of the Olympus OM series cameras and its slim design, automatic lens cap, well-placed control buttons and textured grip complement its elegant style and provide comfortable, easy-to-use handling.
- 12MP 1/1.7″ BSI CMOS Sensor & TruePic VI Processor
- The Stylus 1s houses a 12MP Back-Side Illuminated CMOS sensor for high resolution, low-noise still photography and Full HD video capture. This works with the powerful TruePic VI processor for low noise throughout the ISO range of 100-12800 and it enables 7 fps continuous shooting in raw for up to 25 frames.
- 10.7x iZUIKO Optical Zoom Lens with f/2.8 Constant Aperture
- The Stylus 1s features a newly-developed iZUIKO 10.7x optical zoom lens. A constant aperture of f/2.8 throughout the zoom range is particularly effective in low light and produces images with beautiful defocused backgrounds and sharp subjects. Its 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-300mm enables you to capture wide angles of view and magnify distant subjects with exceptional clarity. A Super Macro Mode will capture close-ups and fine details as close as 2″ from the camera’s image plane.
- ZERO Coating
- Ensuring excellent light transmission and eliminating ghosting and flare is the ZERO coating on the lens
- Low-light Effectiveness and Fast Performance Speeds
- The CMOS sensor combined with the constant f/2.8 aperture of the Stylus 1s’ lens and an ISO sensitivity that ranges to 12800 enable clear, low-noise imaging. The TruePic VI Image Processor and sensor provide fast autofocus speeds and up to 7 fps continuous shooting at full resolution.
- High-Definition Electronic Viewfinder
- With a 100% field of view, the 1440k-dot resolution EVF is perfectly positioned on the optical axis for stable, eye-level composition and live view of Exposure Compensation, White Balance, Art Filters and more. Thanks to the integrated eye sensor, the live view display automatically switches from the rear LCD monitor to the viewfinder as you bring the camera to your eye. Camera modes and settings are visible in the EVF as well.
- 3.0″ 1040k-Dot Tilt-Touch LCD Monitor
- The 3.0″ tilt-touch LCD screen has a resolution of 1.04 million dots to reproduce vivid and accurate colors while providing effective outdoor and low light visibility for composition and playback. A tilting monitor that can be adjusted upward to 80º and downward to 50º enables high and low angle composition. Touchscreen control provides fast autofocus placement and shutter release. Touch control also adjusts camera settings and changes the brightness, color saturation and tone of the screen. Swipe gestures move you from image to image during playback.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Full HD 1080p at 30 fps is supported by the Stylus 1s. Videos up to 29 minutes can be recorded and an HDMI output enables direct screening on HDTVs. In lower resolutions, slow-motion video capture is provided and a built-in microphone with Wind Noise Reduction records stereo audio.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Stylus 1s’ built in Wi-Fi lets you sync your camera to your smartphone or tablet for instant image transfer. When using the Olympus Image Share (OI.Share) application, the remote function lets you see your camera’s live view, control shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and more from your smart-device. You can select autofocus points, release the shutter button and start the self-timer right from your phone or tablet. Geotagging is supported and filter effects and customized signature stamps can be added to your transferred images and videos.
- Hybrid Control Ring and Customizable Controls
- A simple twist of the hybrid control ring around the lens enables zooming, manual focus and adjustment of aperture, shutter speed and more. In addition, a convenient lever on the camera’s face provides an alternate zoom control. The Stylus 1s features two customizable function buttons for easy access to your favorite settings. When used in combination with the control ring and sub dial, you can access nearly all camera functions without taking your eye from the viewfinder. Focus peaking is also available to assist with manual focusing.
- Built-In Flash with Wireless Control and Hot Shoe Mount
- The pop-up flash illuminates subjects in low-light situations, reduces red-eye and fills in dark areas. The flash’s color temperature is 5500 +/- 400K. The camera also features an accessory port and a hot shoe for optional external flashes, which can be controlled by the built-in flash. External flash control modes include TTL Auto, Auto, or Manual. You can also control off-camera flashes wirelessly, in 4 groups with 4 channels. Compatible external flashes include FL-50R, FL-36R, FL-14, FL-300R, and FL-600R.
- Image Stabilization
- VCM Lens shift image stabilization compensates for camera shake and reduces blur in images shot in low light and with long focal lengths.
- Scene Select AE
- Scene Select AE enables automatic settings adjustment for simplified capture of scenes with tricky lighting and for common shooting scenarios. Scenes include Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night + Portrait, Sunset, Documents, Panorama, Fireworks, Multiple Exposure, Beach & Snow. The e-Portrait mode softens shadows and smoothes your subject’s complexion either prior to image capture or during post-capture editing.
- Image Storage
- The Stylus 1s utilizes SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards and is UHS-I and Eye-Fi compatible.
- Stylish and Ergonomic Design
- Borrowing from the design of the Olympus OM series and the silhouette of the OM-D E-M5, the Stylus 1s features a slim, elegant form. Well-placed dials and buttons and a textured grip complement its elegant style and provide intuitive control and comfortable, easy-to-use handling.
- Automatic Lens Cap
- An integrated lens cap automatically opens when the camera is powered on and closes smoothly when it’s turned off. This feature eliminates the persistent worries associated with lens caps, i.e., where did I put it and when will I lose it, and conveniently protects the lens from scratches, fingerprints and other damage.
- Art Filters, Raw Capture, Photo Story and Additional Features
- Eleven in-camera Art Filters add artistic flourish to your images and are enhanced by new filter variations, art effects and bracketing. Photo Story lets you combine multiple shots into one photo for a narrative or expressive photo essay. Additional features such as Face Priority AF, Eye-Detect, Bracketing, Multi-Exposure, raw Capture with P/A/S/M modes and a Neutral Density Filter let you add more creativity and precision to your images.
- Battery Charger
- Neck Strap
- User’s Manual
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.