Used Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens M4/3 O/AF
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, One EDA Element
- Maximum Magnification: 1.25x
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.7″
- Minimum Working Distance: 0.6″
- MSC High-Speed Imager AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Out of stock
A svelte lens designed for close-up photography, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lensfrom Olympus is a 60mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its 1.25x greater-than-life size maximum magnification, this lens also has a 3.7″ minimum focusing distance, for a minimum working distance of 0.6″, to greatly benefit working with close-up subjects in great detail. This close-focusing capability has a simple, yet effective optical design that incorporates one aspherical element, one Dual Super Aspherical (DSA) element, and one Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical (EDA) element to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity.
A Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is also used for high-speed focusing performance that is equally quiet and accurate to benefit photographers and filmmakers alike. Manual focus control is also available, and the lens supports select OM-D and PEN cameras’ Focus Bracketing modes for improved depth of field when working with macro subjects.
- Prime 30mm macro lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras and offers a 60mm equivalent focal length.
- The optical design incorporates one DSA element, one aspherical element, and one EDA element, which all contribute to reducing spherical aberrations, chromatic aberrations, and color fringing for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Well-suited to macro shooting, this lens affords a greater-than-life size 1.25x maximum magnification along with a 3.7″ minimum focusing distance, and a 0.6″ minimum working distance.
- A MSC autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording.
- Compatible with select PEN and OM-D cameras’ Focus Bracketing feature to extend the effective depth of field when working with macro subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Lens Caps
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.