Used Olympus E-PL6 w/ 14-42mm EZ
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VI Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds Standard
- 3.0″ 614k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080i Video Recording
- FAST 35-Point AF System, Face/Eye Detect
- ISO 100-25600, 8 fps Shooting
- 3-Axis In-Body VCM Image Stabilization
- Time Lapse and Short Release Modes
Out of stock
Sleek and versatile the Olympus PEN E-PL6 is a Micro Four Thirds system mirrorless digital camera featuring a 16 MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor. These two technologies combine to enable high resolution still shooting up to 8 fps, full HD 1080i video recording, and sensitivity from ISO 100-25600. Sensor-shift type VCM image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake with any lens in use and compensates for camera movement across three axes to benefit both still and movie shooting. Additionally, the FAST autofocus system employs 35 points, as well as Face and Eye Detection settings, to quickly and accurately acquire focus. Making use of the imaging capabilities, the camera also features an interval shooting feature for creating time-lapse imagery as well as a Short Release Time Lag mode for faster shooting response times. Rounding out the feature-set of the E-PL6, the compact body construction incorporates a 3.0″ 614k-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for easy selfie compositions and working from low shooting angles.
Included with the camera body is the M.ZUIKO Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R standard zoom lens, which provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range. It features quiet autofocus and zooming operation to benefit recording movies and also incorporates three aspherical elements to reduce aberrations and produce high image sharpness and clarity.
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VI Image Processor
- The 16 megapixel Live MOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor work together to enable up to 8 fps continuous shooting, sensitivity from ISO 100-25600, and full HD 1080i video recording.
- In-Camera 3-Axis Image Stabilization
- In-body VCM (Voice Coil Motor) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when making telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures. Furthermore, this unique image stabilization system works across three axes, versus the conventional two axes, and compensates for vertical and horizontal shifts (yaw and pitch) as well as camera shake along the optical axis (roll). This range of detected movements serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively.
- FAST Autofocus System
- A contrast-detection focusing method employs 35 AF points to quickly and accurately acquire focus. Aptly named, FAST (Frequency Acceleration Sensor Technology) is able to home in on subjects, and both Face and Eye Detect settings can be used to base focusing priority on recognizable subjects.
- Other Camera Features
- The compact body design features a large 3.0″ 614k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor that tilts 180° for taking selfies as well working from low angles.
- A Short Release Time Lag mode helps to reduce shutter lag for faster shooting response to benefit working with moving subjects.
- Interval shooting enables the creation of time-lapse imagery and can be configured to record 1-99 shots with 1 second to 24 hour intervals.
- An electronic level gauge helps to ensure consistently level horizons and plumb verticals.
- The included FL-LM1 external flash can be used for additional illumination when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- A range of 12 Art Filters and Effects can be used to creatively enhance the look of your imagery in-camera.
- Battery Charger
- Flash Unit
- Neck Strap
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included.