Used Olympus Auto Bellows OM-Mount O/MF
- Camera Compatibility: Olympus OM System Camera bodies
- Lens Mount: Olympus OM-mount bayonet (rotation angle 70-degrees)
- Focusing: Adjustable by focusing knob on the focusing stage with locking device
- Automatic Stop-Down Exposure: Diaphragm linked with shutter by double cable release
- Pre-set Lever: Stops diaphragm down to pre-set aperture for previewing depth of field
- Lens Reverse Mounting: Lens and camera mount boards are detachable providing quick reversing of lens
- Focusing Tripod: With provision for mounting on a tripod or on the Macrophoto Stand B adapter
- Focusing Stage: With bellows removed, focusing rail can be mounted
- Bellows Extension Range: 36-198mm (with lens in normal position); 56-218mm (with lens in reversed position); graduated focusing rail is 180mm long
- Maximum Extension: 198 mm
- Diaphragm Coupling: Automatic (with double cable release)
- Date Introduced: 1972
- Dimensions: 74 x 132 x 240mm / 2-15/16 x 5-3/16 x 9-3/8″
- Weight: 930 g / 32.75 oz.
1 in stock
The Auto Bellows is placed between the OM body and lens to provide the lens extension required in close-up and macrophotographic work. With the double cable release, the diaphragm automatically stops down to the pre-selected aperture at the moment of exposure. The pre-set lever enables you to view the depth of field prior to taking the picture. Since macrophotographs at magnifications greater than 1:1 should be taken with the lens reversed, the Auto Bellows provides a removable lens mounting board. This enables you to reverse the lens without removing the lens from the lens board by extra convenience.
- User’s Manual
“Like New Minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. Only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. Perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “Excellent Plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. Exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. Glass will be very clean. “Excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “Bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. More than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “Ugly” – The look only a photographer would love. “UGLY” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.