Used Olympus 75mm F1.8 ED M.Zuiko M4/3 O/AF
- 150mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Compact (2.7×2.5″), Lightweight (10.7oz)
- Fast, Quiet Autofocusing Ideal for Video
- Three ED Elements Correct Aberrations
- Lens Coating Reduces Reflections
1 in stock
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus is a beautiful high-quality medium length telephoto lens (equivalent to 150mm in 35mm or full-frame format) for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. The large f/1.8 maximum aperture makes it a natural for shallow depth of field focusing and low-light situations. Its 9-blade diaphragm provides pleasing bokeh.
This is a small (2.7 x 2.5″) lens that weighs only 10.7 oz, despite having 10 elements in 9 groups. The fast, quiet MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocus mechanism makes this a great choice for shooting video as well as stills. The precision-touch metallic focus ring delivers firm, easy manual focusing, as well. There are three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements that correct aberrations to a large degree, and Olympus’s ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings reduce reflectance to as little as half that of conventional coatings by minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Fast f/1.8 telephoto lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras–75mm is equivalent to 150mm in the full-frame or 35mm format.
- Compact (2.7 x 2.5″), lightweight (305g) lens matches well with the compact Micro Four Thirds format cameras
- MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocusing mechanism featuring an internal focusing system to drive this fixed lens for fast and quiet focusing. A precision-touch metallic focus ring provides easy manual focusing.
- Lens coatings reduce reflectance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements optimally correct aberrations
- Lens Caps
“like new minus” – the rating of the equipment is at 97 to 99 percent of original condition. only the closest inspections will reveal slight wear. perfect glass, but the box and accessories are usually not included. “excellent plus” – rates 90 to 96 percent of original condition. exceptionally nice, but may have slight wear on finish visible only under close inspection. glass will be very clean. “excellent” – 80 to 89 percent of original. shows moderate wear for the age of the item, with the possibility of small dings or blemishes. glass may have slight blemishes but will not affect picture quality. “bargain” – items are 70 to 79 percent of original condition. more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality. “ugly” – the look only a photographer would love. “ugly” means equipment is rough, with multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.